Location : Uniondale, NY
Department : Administration
EC Infosystems is a dynamic high technology provider of Billing and Electronic Data Interchange services for the deregulated energy market. Established in 1995, our growing and vibrant company is the market leader in the provision of these services in all the energy deregulated states throughout the US, serving the needs of both Energy Markets and Energy Utilities alike.
We offer prospective employees a chance to participate in the fast growing and rapidly expanding field of energy. Our growing and exciting culture will enrich your technological skills and allow you to grow with us as we continue to provide service to our customers and advance our technology platform to meet the needs of our customers. This position will be based in our Uniondale, NY office located in a business and educational hub of Long Island. Our state of the art office is located in one of the most prestigious buildings on Long Island, and has many amenities including onsite restaurants and health club, plus other amenities that busy professionals need. Hofstra University and Nassau Community College are located nearby. Some of LI’s premier attractions including: Nassau Coliseum, The Cradle of Aviation and The Long Island Children’s Museum are within walking distance to our office!
The Administrative Assistant will accurately coordinate all billing data for our various products and services. This dynamic, detailed-oriented individual will ensure our customers are billed correctly and on-time to ensure customer satisfaction while helping out in other office responsibilities.
• Collecting transactional information to accurately calculate and enter invoices into the system
• Partner with Client Services Managers, Implementation team and EDI team to coordinate all services including billing start dates and any special requirements for customers
• Verify all bills are printed and all the information on the invoices are correct
• Track all customer procedures on how to submit an invoice
• Update any procedural documentation with new customers and customer preferences
• Communicate with customers to troubleshoot any issues with invoices
• Collaborate with Sales Team to update them on any new customers, new customer requests and to ensure all products and services are billed correctly
• Assist with other office responsibilities when needed
• All other duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business from an accredited university
• 5+ years of experience in complex billing methods. Energy Industry experience a plus
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Detailed oriented and organized with exceptional math skills and analytical skills
• Must be able to speak accurately and clearly both in verbally and in writing, and troubleshoot customer concerns with a friendly attitude